[Gambas-devel] gambas editor added PrettyPrinter

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Mon Jul 12 00:46:13 CEST 2004

Salut,

based on 0.94 (not 0.94a) I added to the gb.qt.editor a PrettyPrinter.
( editor.TabLength return a int now, I changed it for this version)

I send you a gambas project (Indenter4-0.0.4.tar.gz) to test it and the *.cpp
and *.h files I changed (editor_new.tar.gz) ,  copy them to
/.../gambas-0.94/src/lib/qt/editor/ then compile/install it.

The PrettyPrinter does not make the sourcecode only readable, he also detects
Errors .
When sourcecode loos his Structure a if/endif , for/next etc. is not closed
correctly.

Please let me know what you think about.

Amicalement
Charlie
PS: Try to post that mail since yesterday late night , and had problems till
now