[Gambas-devel] Question to the C-workers.

Daniel daniel.campos at ...103...
Sat Jul 3 23:02:59 CEST 2004

well, I use "kate" in which you can manage a complete project (source
files, I mean). You can also use Kdevelop, but I didn't find any way
to attach my code to the debugger using kdevelop and a test project...

Regards,

Daniel Campos