[Gambas-devel] Question to the C-workers.

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sat Jul 3 21:52:58 CEST 2004

Salut,

I started, and for the first time on Linux to work with C/C++ .
(I play with the gambas SRC and added my PrettyPrinter to the gb.qt.editor ).

Till now I user KWrite to edit the sources, read the output from make and use
printf to see values.

When I was in touch with C, that was in 1993 , I worked with
Borland Tourbo C 2 (??), you could write, compile and debug with in the IDE
(like you can with gambas).

Has anybody some hints for me about tools like that or better ?
How do you work ?

Amicalement
Charlie