[Gambas-devel] Activating a Welsh translation on SuSE 8.2

Kevin Donnelly kevin at ...93...
Mon Jan 5 10:25:09 CET 2004

> You should translate directly from the IDE, otherwise things may not work.

OK.

> This message is normal on Linux, as the internationalization is part of the
> standard glibc !

Ah, OK.

> To test your translation, do the following in the gambas IDE source
> directory.
> [~/gambas-0.80/app/gambas]$ LANGUAGE=cy LANG=cy gbx
> The environment variable $LANGUAGE contains a colon separated list of
> preferred languages, and $LANG the current language. $LANG must be a member
> of $LANGUAGE, so you must set the two to get the translation.

Ok, I've done this, and get the following error message:
WARNING: cannot switch to language cy
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg.non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/imageformats/libqmng.non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!

--

Best wishes

Kevin Donnelly