[Gambas-devel] System calls?

Jean-Francois Perreault cmcpero at ...28...
Mon Feb 2 00:58:01 CET 2004

would a component like that allow to access functions in abitrary libs
that don't have a gb component ?
like, if I want to access pam_save_state() in libpam but there isn't a
libpam component made for libpam yet ,
I could use it anyway with something like this dlopen component you
suggest ?
(this would open gambas to all the lib that will never have a component)