[Gambas-devel] Gambas & ODBC

Andrea Bortolan andrea_bortolan at ...112...
Thu Dec 30 17:36:24 CET 2004

 --- Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...> ha
scritto:
> On Wednesday 29 December 2004 12:03, Andrea Bortolan
> wrote:
> > Please let me know if you have any ideas.
> > Ciao, Andrea.
>
> Argh! It seems that you store your handles in global
> variables! What happens
> if you want to open two ODBC connections with your
> driver ? :-)

You're right ! I'm not a programmer....sorry....what I
did is starting to code to have somethings
working.....
If you help me probably I'll be able to fix all those
horribles things.
I'm working on this. Probably by the end of the day
I'll have a new code without global variables.
Thanks!