[Gambas-devel] strange ! cannot built gambas anymore !!

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 18 19:11:36 CET 2004

On Thursday 16 December 2004 19:33, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> I cannot built gambas anymore, it seems to fail with gettext.
>
> Autoconf: sys-devel/autoconf-2.59-r5
> Automake: sys-devel/automake-1.8.5-r1
> Binutils: sys-devel/binutils-2.15.90.0.1.1-r3
> Headers:  sys-kernel/linux-headers-2.4.21-r1
> Libtools: sys-devel/libtool-1.5.2-r7
> gcc-3.3.4, glibc-2.3.4.20040808-r1
>
> join is reconf output and compile output :)

I have just updated the source package with:
- autoconf 2.59
- automake 1.8.5
- libtool 1.5.6
The 1.0 RC5 will use them.

Everything seems to work... Some other people had the same problem with the
GETTEXT macro being not defined, but I couldn't reproduce it.

mailto:gambas at ...1...