[Gambas-devel] les accent provocant une bouge

na2492 at ...16... na2492 at ...16...
Wed Aug 18 10:47:09 CEST 2004

>On Tuesday 17 August 2004 23:13, Charlie Reinl wrote:
>> Salut,
>>
>> like you can see on the snapshot I started on IDE (0.97) gambas (where I

>> try to finish the LineAnalyze) and for testing I started a copy of gambas

>> gambasTest .
>>
>> When I reached the line with the french accent the 2.IDE crached.
>> I tried to reproduce that in the 1. IDE but I couldn't.
>>
>> Why ???
>
>The conversion error occurs when inserting the text printed by the debugged

>process in the console window. This text is always converted from
>System.Charset to UTF-8, as if everything that is printed on standard output

>would be UTF-8!
>
>Are you printing very long lines in the debugged program ? Are you printing

>non-ASCII characters ?
>
>--
>Benoit Minisini
>mailto:gambas at ...1...

for testing the LineAnalyze I opend the lagest gambas IDE Classes and
worked from the top to the end.
The line shown is original gambas IDE code.

Charlie
* Gesendet mit / Sent by: FEN-Webmail * http://www.fen-net.de *