[Gambas-devel] les accent provocant une bouge

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Aug 17 21:56:28 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 23:13, Charlie Reinl wrote:
> Salut,
>
> like you can see on the snapshot I started on IDE (0.97) gambas (where I
> try to finish the LineAnalyze) and for testing I started a copy of gambas
> gambasTest .
>
> When I reached the line with the french accent the 2.IDE crached.
> I tried to reproduce that in the 1. IDE but I couldn't.
>
> Why ???

The conversion error occurs when inserting the text printed by the debugged
process in the console window. This text is always converted from
System.Charset to UTF-8, as if everything that is printed on standard output
would be UTF-8!

Are you printing very long lines in the debugged program ? Are you printing
non-ASCII characters ?

mailto:gambas at ...1...