[Gambas-devel] context help

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Wed Aug 18 04:50:29 CEST 2004

On Monday 16 August 2004 14:44, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> Look at the code that is executed when you press F2 key.

I did, but I ended up kinda rewriting it anyway ;)

Also, there is a function called Shortcut() in Project.Module
that seems to be left over from an old, old Gambas version and
isn't called from anywhere else.... from the days when F2
brought up the object browser.  Might as well get rid of it....

My code only touched FExplorer.class and FEditor.class so here
they are.  If you select one or more words, it will search for
them, otherwise, it will look for whichever word is under the
cursor, just like VB.

Unlike VB, it will bring up a lot of less useful results because
it doesn't differentiate between finding the word in the title
vs. in the body of the help page, but let's fix one thing at a
time ;)

Rob