[Gambas-devel] Gambas interface

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Tue Aug 17 14:55:23 CEST 2004

On Tuesday 17 August 2004 06:35, Bodard Fabien wrote:
> I've tested the ide with the rob work... buti find that i lost
> many place... In the paste i've worked with vb 4... and when
> i've updated  to vb6 i was horrified by the difficulty to draw
> forms...
> And by the difficulty to find the good opened windows in the
> back...

On the other hand, with the "lots of little windows" method, it's
very common to (for example) have your code window in front and
the project browser obscured by another window.  I guess that
could be solved by having an activate event on all the windows
that causes all the other windows of the app to come to the top,
but that's nasty!

> My idea in fact is a total modular system... With an mdi
> option ... i think it will be possible by adding at less to
> thing :
> the reparent concept
> the dockarea...

This sounds wonderful, I look forward to helping debug it ;)

Rob