[Gambas-devel] IDE Make Executable ...

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...16...
Sat Aug 14 16:37:01 CEST 2004

Salut,

like every lazy coder, I use "USE Archive"  for not to pass thought , while
debugging,  in well known and tested Parts.
These, my Archives, are stored in a easy reachable Dir.

Now my problem is, that every time when I add a new Archive or recomplie an
older one I have to copy it to the Archive-Dir.

I said it at the beginning, i'm a lazy coder, so I would like , that I can
compile it direct to that Archive.

has anybody changed the IDE in that way ?
Added to the .project file the output Dir , for use when making an
executable ?

So let me know it, and send me your changes.

Amicalement
Charlie