[Gambas-devel] Is it possible to make components ...

Laurent Carlier lordheavy at ...141...
Fri Aug 13 23:09:02 CEST 2004

Le vendredi 13 Août 2004 22:40, Bodard Fabien a écrit :

> when you do a make...
>
> you didn't rebuilding all the source but just the modifiate one...
>
> when you have made change..; do :
>
> ./reconf
> ./configure
> make
>
> it just compile your component if gambas is already compiled !
>
> Fabien

Of course, if you have build gambas from souce code but if you have installed
it form package (ex : rpm), you should built it from source for be able to
make components !

I've take a look and it seems that components are dynamicly (?) loaded by gbi
so why gambas.h (and perhaps other) not installed in a default include dir at
installation time ?

--

Laurent Carlier