[Gambas-devel] AX25

Frank Berg frankberg at ...136...
Wed Aug 11 07:36:48 CEST 2004

hi..

i want to write ax25 programs in gambas. my problem is, there must be write an  little component ( maybe gb.ax25 ???)  .
my c++ is so bad as my english, so i must ask the gambas devel group to help me.

an little overview:

the ax25 protocol is attached to the kernel, and if i will use ax25, i must register me to the streams. in c++ this is it done by including the /usr/local/include/netax25/axconfig.h and maybe the ax25.h.
in axconfig.h there are 10 function (and 3 structs in axconfig.c) to initialise and register my callsign to the streams. if i understunt it, the gb.ax25 component only handle the parameter from/to the axconfig.h in an "basic like langue"

my ask:

are there folk some will help me with this?

ps. i can read well english, but it wil be easyer for me in german, danish or islandish langue

to reply in not english frankberg at ...136...

many tnx.. frank