[Gambas-devel] support auto-indent function or so called pretty printer

Yizhou He yizhou_he at ...143...
Tue Aug 10 06:52:34 CEST 2004

Hi:

I thought pretty printer is a build-in printer control. It is actually
a code beautifier. I think it is useful, and I think we should include
it before release Gambas 1.0. Especially auto-indent function makes
code structure much clear.

I think add auto-indent while createmenu analyze the code will be
enough, also add preference a option how many space will be added to
indent the line. Do it automatically and as simple as possible.

Yizhou He