[Gambas-devel] Pretty Printer for gambas-0.96

Charlie karl.reinl at ...16...
Wed Aug 4 22:08:30 CEST 2004

Salut Benoît,

I send you the PrettyPrinter for  gambas-0.96.
I changed FEditor and FOption from the IDE .
In the FEditor I added a ToolButton to call it and in FOption a Button
to configure it.

I made a script to install and patch all the files, but you have to copy
the unpacked PrettyPrinter Dir into the
gambas-0.96 Directory, then cd to .../gambas-0.96/PrettyPrinter Dir and
start the ./PrettyPrinter.sh script.

I make a copy of each file who will be patched, back to the
PrettyPrinter Dir.

At the end I make a su -c 'make install'

Hope you enjoy, because I would like to see it included in gambas.

Amicalement
Charlie