[Gambas-devel] Gambas Interface

danielcampos at ...45... danielcampos at ...45...
Tue Apr 27 08:41:32 CEST 2004

Hi Benoit:

 While working in the 'net' component to adapt it to your requests, i've removed a lot of stuff thanks to the new GB_STREAM definition, with its "_free[]" space, so now I don't have to find the parent of the stream using an array. It reduces meory waste and makes it a little faster when reading or writing.

 However, I still need an array to find the parent of a socket when I receive a read or write callback from Watching interface, as I only receive the socket descriptor in the 'long Param' parameter. May be you could modify these functions to add new information, or add a 'GB_WATCH2' function with more paramters to manage these data...

Regards,

Daniel Campos

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 € TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,16 € TTC/min)