[Gambas-devel] A very extrange problem

Daniel Campos danielcampos at ...45...
Sat Oct 11 15:51:42 CEST 2003

Hi Benoît:

 I was trying to start the work with a xml component, so,
as I did with "networking" component, I took "example" component,
created a new folder called "xml", modified files and Makefiles,
and I began to create an XmlReader class.

 I compiled it and it went all OK, installed new component (OK),
and I began to create an example in Gambas.

 But the problem is that, when I try to execute that example
(a program with xml component referenced) the program fails
showing that message:

QPaintDevice: Must construct a QApplication before a QPaintDevice

 I though It was a problem trying to link libxml2, so I've created
an xml component without any reference to libxml2 (it really
 does nothing), to test if it was the problem. To my surprise,
still the same message.

 I send you this void component, please tell me somethig as I don't
understand what can be the problem...

Gambas version : 0.70

Daniel Campos <danielcampos at ...45...>