[Gambas-devel] Passing things

Dan Phillips dan at ...21...
Tue May 13 00:58:05 CEST 2003

I hope that my concern and reason for emailing my thoughts doesn't convey that
the progress from alpha to beta to whatever has ceased.  I was under the
presumption that this sort of feedback is what helps the programs user
ability and features, customer feedback?

I do fully understand that this is an alpha version.  If these other features
and such were in the program, I'd gladly pay what I payed for VB to obtain
Gambas if it were _not_ free.

I guess my point is, I'm very interested in the continued use of Gambas.  I
only wish my programming skills were better to be able to help with it.  The
call to, "bad programmers" sorta put me on the edge of the de"fence".  :)

-Thanks, Dan
-Haight & Associates, Inc.
-907.586.9788