[Gambas-devel] Auto Syntax Completion...

Dan Phillips dan at ...21...
Tue May 6 23:30:36 CEST 2003

I guess my other interest in this, more than fast code, it tells you what
options are available.  I can't remember how many times I've started to use
left$ or mid$, or some such routine and have enjoyed having the little syntax
box pop up showing me the parameters, options, etc.

On Tuesday 06 May 2003 12:12, Charlie wrote:
> Dan Phillips (by way of Dan Phillips) schrieb:
> >Is there a way to turn on auto syntax completion?  Is this a
> > non-implemented feature at this point?  I'll tell you, it sure is nice in
> > VB.
> >
> >Ie.  frmMain.   "shows all objects, properties, and methods associated w/
> >frmMain at the time of hitting the dot at the end.
> >
> >frmMain.txtField1.     "shows all properties and methods of the object
> >txtField1 on form frmMain at the time of hitting the dot.  Very nice
> > feature and invaluable to fast code writing to not make a typo while
> > calling for an object.  Especially when there may be several objects on
> > any given form that may not be the current form where the code resides,
> > say in a module. --
> >-----------------------
> >-Thanks, Dan
> >-Haight & Associates, Inc.