[Gambas-devel] component docs

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...20...
Tue Jun 10 20:54:29 CEST 2003

Le Mardi 10 Juin 2003 12:59, Ken Schrock a écrit :
> I still need the docs for this stuff
> Although I am making progress by hacking away
> There still are a lot of unanswered questions here
>
> I have a working component, but
> It never enters GB_INFO_whatever or hook_main
> I am suppose to call them from the other section?
>
> Where are docs for all the GB.xxx type calls?

I'm sorry Ken, because I never had the time to make a real documentation of
how to program components.

I will fill the Wiki with what you need as soon as possible.

June is a heavy month for me, because I have my theater examination at the end
of the month, and I have three scenes to prepare, and one was given at the
beginning of the month !

mailto:gambas at ...1...