[Gambas-devel] component

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...19...
Mon Jun 9 21:11:14 CEST 2003

On Monday 09 June 2003 10:58, Ken Schrock wrote:
> Is there something to view this core with?
> I can see the parts that are text in the thing
> (including your hidden init code for the IDE pieces : -)
> But not the rest of it. Format ???

If you grab a copy of the gambas tarball from gambas.sf.net, both the C source
for the compiler/interpreter/etc. and Gambas code for the IDE/DBM are
included in it.  (I posted the example stuff but the entire tarball is
substantially bigger.)  You may not be able to build it if Lindows didn't
give you a C compiler (and it's Debian and I don't remember hearing any
success or failure reports under Debian, though obviously you're using a
binary package so it must build) but you can at least examine the source.

Rob