[Gambas-devel] component

Ken Schrock schrockk at ...26...
Mon Jun 9 16:58:33 CEST 2003

Benoit Minisini wrote:

>Le Lundi 9 Juin 2003 21:31, Ken Schrock a écrit :
>
>>Caused a gambas core dump (92k) during syntax check
>>
>Score ! You found a bug in the compiler.

Is there something to view this core with?
I can see the parts that are text in the thing
(including your hidden init code for the IDE pieces : -)
But not the rest of it. Format ???

>First, at the moment, the IDE can manage controls only if they are QT based,
>like for the gb.qt.ext or gb.qt.editor component.
>
>Did you check your component in the component tab of the project properties
>dialog ?

Yes, it gets imported and works fine
(as long as it doesn't start with a number : -)
I am just a GUI freak would like the clicky interface
No big thing, play and learn... and play

--
Using Linux Mandrake 8.2