[Gambas-devel] About alternative graphical component

Fabien Bodard Gambasfr at ...4...
Mon Dec 29 20:09:43 CET 2003

Le Lundi 29 Décembre 2003 20:42, daniel a écrit :
> El lun, 29-12-2003 a las 15:54, Fabien escribió:
> > Hi
> >
> > wxBasic Already Exist .. isn't it?
> >
> > ;)
> >
> > Fabien
>
> I didn't knew that Basic implementation, however Gambas approach
> would be quite different, as it is not based in any specific graphic
> library.
>
> But I'll take a look at that source code, maybe it can help us
> to develop a component for Gambas.
>
> For those interested in this:
>
> http://wxbasic.sourceforge.net
>
> Thanks, and regards,
>
> Daniel Campos

In fact, gambas is better... For exemple Gambas have a developement IDE. It's
a thing that wxBasic don't have. And more other thing, like the socket...

in the past i've tryed to make some program in wxBasic... it's more difficult
than in Gambas.

Fabien Bodard