[Gambas-devel] Component programming documentation

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...20...
Sat Aug 9 17:17:17 CEST 2003

Hi gambas developers, of future gambas developers - I hope :-)

I have just finish writing the "How to write components" chapter in the Wiki.

I invite every interested people to read it, to ask me every question, to
comment it directly on the pages, to tell me if there are mistakes,
especially in English.

Maybe I should add to this documentation a "How to..." section to answer
questions like : "How to write a class like Windows that returns an
enumeration of objects ?" or "How to write a container class ?".

In the other hand, current components are good examples for you !

I'm waiting for your comments,

mailto:gambas at ...1...