[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2762: DataSource control visualization malfunction ?

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Jul 6 12:46:45 CEST 2023

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2762&from=L21haW4-

Comment #3 by Benoît MINISINI:

This is not obviously the same icon theme. So again I think that the theme used with 'datasource-control.png' screenshot just has grey icons.

You can easily check that just by switching your desktop icon theme.

If you really want to use that icon theme, just send me a compressed archive of the icon theme folder, and I will see if I can do something (in the Gambas icon theme management, I can have some specific instruction for specific icon themes, but I usually do that as less as possible).

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Upstream.