[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2282: Packages with broken dependencies Manjaro, Debian, Ubuntu

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Nov 8 13:15:57 CET 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2282&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Benoît MINISINI:

Normally this should be fixed by the minimal version checkbox.

Can you send me a package of your project made with the development version, with the minimal version set to "3.16"?
That way, I will be able to check the dependencies, and try to install it inside a VM with Gambas 3.16 and see exactly what happens.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.