[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2229: Data Breakpoiint not initializing stored expression value on Start Run

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jun 4 01:00:25 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2229&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by John ANDERSON:

Yes I know. Data breakpoints never work that way...  Otherwise you'll get different results on run1 vs run2 vs RunN.  Debugger has to work the same no matter what run session you're on, otherwise you're in for a world of hurt come debug time.  Come to think of it: interesting that debugger did not stop when x was initialized to default value of zero when x was -declared-...not first code line of x=0 in example I sent.