[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2314: gtk3 textarea cannot see bottom line

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Jul 16 16:03:30 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2314&from=L21haW4-

Comment #10 by Bruce STEERS:

Notes on different desktops:

MATE desktop , all my MATE desktops have this bug on gtk3

Gnome desktop only scrolls all the way if you use the mouse wheel on the scrollbar (not by moving the scrollbar or using mouse wheel on the textarea) and unlike MATE desktop it does not spring back.

Cinnamon. works okay , i did notice cinnamon desktop auto-hides the scrollbar after a second, then the lowest line is visible but before the scrollbar hides it is not visible.
I wondered if that could be something to do with the bug as the other desktops don't auto-hide the scrollbar?

all the best