[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2159: Testing: No continue with F4 after breakpoint.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Apr 14 09:34:21 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2159&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Benoît MINISINI:

If you have the habit to hit F4 instead of F5 to continue debugging while you are testing, I can make the two keys do the same thing.

I won't add "again" to the previous sentence, because before it was actually not intented. It was a bug, not a feature.

And for me it is still unlogical to have two keys doing the same thing in some cases.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.