[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2159: Testing: No continue with F4 after breakpoint.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Apr 14 09:20:42 CEST 2021

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2159&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Christof THALHOFER:

This has three disadvantages (compared to the behavior of 3.15).

1) You have to start the tests with F4 and then have to change the key to F5 for further starts at breakpoints. Before the change you could keep the finger on F4.

2) The behavior is different from normal debug run where you don't have to change keys.

3) If you accidentally (after the end of the tests) press the F5 key again, the test does not start again but the application starts running because the start module is called. Maybe you don't want that at that moment?

Since you yourself say that you don't use tests, I don't understand why you change the behavior that was optimal before (I know that because I use tests all the time).

Is there any valid reason that F4 is now dead after this one hit (start testing)?