[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1890: Invisible HTML-Text since V3.15.2

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Oct 25 19:51:40 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1890&from=L21haW4-

Comment #9 by Claus DIETRICH:

I just have to reconfirm, that I found no dependency on the widget themes on my Mate, Cinnamon and LXDE desktops and different Mint versions. It simply doesn't work with GTK. Any further suggestion? Changing the distro/ desktop? I read discouraging things about the developments of GTK during the last years.
In case of no further comment and if you agree that this is because of GTK I suggest to close this subject.