[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1995: Webview.Settings[value] makes gtk webview freeze

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Sun Dec 6 18:39:52 CET 2020

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1995&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Benoît MINISINI:

I strongly disagree: if you carefully choose the name of your identifiers, functions or classes, you should not have to comment your code.

When I see a lot of comments in a source code, I know there is a lot of chance that the code is badly written.

In other words, use only comments when it is mandatory, because you are doing something unusual, or not logical.

On the contrary, if you don't indent your code, you know for sure that nobody will be able to read it easily.