[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1505: slackware package creation not working properly

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jan 29 11:42:18 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1505&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by tim DICKSON:

I'll have a look at the source-code and see what I can do. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. If I have more questions I'll put them on the mailing list. I won't give up on creating gui packages, because slackware comes with qt4, as a minimum so there is always a gui available. qt5 and gtk stuff is currently marked as optional for gambas3, as is sdl2 stuff.  most of the time the package will contain nothing more than
install/doinst.sh
install/slack-desc
bindir/programname.gambas
usr/share/applications/proogramname.desktop
usr/share/pixmaps/programname.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/16x16/programname.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/32x32/programname.png
usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/programname.png
usr/doc/programname-version/README
usr/doc/programname-version/programname.SlackBuild
usr/doc/programname-version/otherprogramdocs...
the only required  entry is the slack-desc  one.