[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1501: Gambas IDE Dialogue Windows without Control Buttons under Mint 19 Mate

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Jan 28 01:26:10 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1501&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Benoît MINISINI:

The component chooser algorithm has been fixed in Gambas 3.12.1. It may make the IDE choose its qt component differently.

As for the fact that with gb.qt5 your buttons came back, I have no explanation at the moment. gb.qt4 and gb.qt5 run almost the same way, and there is no intentional difference between the two components in how windows are created.

It could be some sort of bug in QT4 that appears only in Mint 19.

Without more information, I consider that the bug is upstream.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Upstream.