[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1531: the "packagin" page wiki are not understandable! or not well xplained!

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Feb 15 20:56:19 CET 2019

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1531&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by PICCORO LENZ MCKAY:

hi the updated wiki said that gambas3-runtime has `gb.gui` and `gb.gui.qt` components includes with a warning:  "**The components included in this package have no dependency on any other components.**" but as i know `gb.gui.qt` needs either gb.qt4 or gb.qt5, that as you said its a problem due redundant dependency right?
.
so then , why not a gambas3-gb-gui general package that holds that? or why not depends directly as Debian does on the gambas-ide package?
.
also, for rest of packages, there's some questions: by example: `gambas3-gb-desktop-x11` and `gambas3-gb-desktop` and `gambas3-gb-desktop-gnome-keyring`, under `usr/lib/gambas3` we have `gb.desktop.?` and `gb.desktop.x11.?` buit in `usr/share/gambas3/control` we have `gb.desktop`, **so: that lasted belongs to?** same case for image related!
.
Thanks for updating the wiki page..

PICCORO LENZ MCKAY changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.