[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1479: TrayIcon Scroll error

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Fri Dec 21 16:44:18 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1479&from=L21haW4-

Comment #11 by Gianluigi GRADASCHI:

Sorry Benoit i'am not practical to Debian only now I realized that the TrayIcon icon appears in the lower left corner of the desktop (see attached movie) and responds to Click and MiddleClick, does not respond to the Scroll.
The menu appears on the right button (donald only) and works.

I did not understand if you know a Gnome extension that makes TryIcon work fine on 18.04, if yes you can tell us?

Here the behavior of Ubuntu 18.04 is identical to that of 18.10.
Did you notice that by setting Tooltips on Scroll, they change?