Re: Programs version number

Am 15.10.24 um 10:34 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

I don't have this problem. Can you describe exactly what you do in the
IDE, and in which order?

The version in the '.project' file in the old location, kept for
backward compatibility. It's the '.version' file that is now the reference.

I've just stumbled across this too. My project has a Git repository. As soon as 'version control' is activated in the options of the Gambas IDE, the following happens:

1. I start the project and its version is 0.0.1
2. I create an executable and the IDE gives the project version 0.0.2
3. I close the project and start it again.
4. It has the version number 0.0.1 again. ???? WTF ????

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur