Re: Weird behavior

El 10/10/24 a las 12:35, Benoît Minisini escribió:
Le 10/10/2024 à 12:30, System64 Development a écrit :
Hi gbs,

I'm using the DocumentViewer control to show a pdf file, it works but when the file path include white spaces the program crash.

so, is it there a way to manage the path (whit white spaces)?

Thanks

Martin.

Please provide a small project that reproduces the bug.

Regards,

Hehe, I made a small project but it works, so the error should be in other place.

Best regards.