Re: TabPanel Click event (or workaround) wanted

On Fri, 27 Sept 2024 at 13:19, Bruce Steers <bsteers4@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Fri, 27 Sept 2024 at 13:13, BB <adamnt42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> On 27/9/24 9:32 pm, Bruce Steers wrote:
>>

>> There is no Click event, only Activated. Which doesn't occur if there is
>> only one TabPanel1."panel" open. I've had a look at your demo and I'll be
>> damned if I can understand why you can "TabPanel1._GetButton(0)" and I
>> cant.
>>
>> At least tomorrow is the AFL Grand Final, so I wont need to think about
>> this for at least 24 hours. Unless the mighty Swans dont emerge triumphant,
>> in which case I will be extremely grumpy for at least a month.
>>

> What??  TabPanel and TabStrip have Click event and not Activate. (even
> says that on wiki) https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/comp/gb.form/tabpanel

I thought you were talking about it not having a Click event when you click
the already selected panel tab
I did at one time think you said that it has no Click event at all, but
that made no sense as i know it has a Click event so i dismissed it.
For some reason you have Activate instead of Click ??
lol , what on earth have you done there?

This is turning into a "please post an example project" kind of situation ;)

Respects
BruceS