Re: TabPanel Click event (or workaround) wanted

On 27/9/24 8:28 pm, Bruce Steers wrote:

On Fri, 27 Sept 2024 at 11:19, BB <adamnt42@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:adamnt42@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    No joy. TabPanel1._GetButton(0) gives an Unknown Symbol error.

    I tried with TabPanel1.TabPanel._GetButton(0) and that eliminates
    the error but TabButton_MouseUp handler doesn't get invoke.

    🙁

Hmm, that's pretty odd, TabPanel,_GetButton() is not even Static
So I would have thought that trying TabPanel._GetButton(0) statically should raise a "not a Static function" error
Is it a customized TabPanel.class ?
TabPanel1._GetButton(0).Children[0] works a treat here for events (plus as a DrawingArea we have _Draw event) :) TabPanel1._GetButton(0) works for _TabPanel_Button.class properties :)
Respects
BruceS

Have you got a little demo for this?

I'm not trying to use it statically, its TabPanel*1*._GetButton(0) (and I cant see how that could work, there may be multiple TabPanels in the main form.)

No, its a pure and simple QT5 TabPanel.

more follows