Re: Proxy for RadioButton

Il 23/09/24 03:05, Jussi Lahtinen ha scritto:
    I was thinking more of something like this (see attachment), but the
    opening doesn't convince me and I haven't understood how to activate it
    correctly.

I think this should be written as custom control and it needs some work.
Honestly, I would not see the trouble when togglebutton is already
available.
Many things I don't like... example you need to get the used theme and
use the icons from there, otherwise it does not follow the user chosen
theme.

Jussi

If it's an organization where everyone uses the same system, the theme
doesn't appear to be a problem.
Action also allows you to add Tooltips, Shortcuts etc.
However, mine was just a suggestion, I'm not interested in creating a
component.

Regards
Gianluigi