Re: Proxy for RadioButton

On 23/9/24 11:07 am, Jussi Lahtinen wrote:

    I think we just went around in a circle. 😁

Almost. His approach does not use radiobuttons at all, just look a likes.

Jussi

Mmm yeah, it also puts the mutex totally back in the hand of the coder.

Which was exactly what I was trying to avoid.

I've gone down the line a bit on my "reverse" approach, i.e. build a container control that has n radiobuttons, then use that instead of my custom radio button. The mutex is preserved but I still cant get what I wanted in the first place which was some extra information beside the radiobutton.

Ah well.