Re: auto-translate seemed to hang on GTK3

I don't know how to do it but chat gpt translate very well !

Le 19/09/2024 à 18:13, Bruce Steers a écrit :

    https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/commit/65adbf99f1dbc4b5d355dfb55e20ef671adfb80f
    <https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/commit/65adbf99f1dbc4b5d355dfb55e20ef671adfb80f>

    > I found when using GTK3 when you translated all items nothing
    happens
    > until it is completed.
    >
    > With QT5 the list is updated after each translation so you can see
    > progress (and that it hasn't just crashed)
    >
    > In that commit the change that fixed GTK3 not updating anything was
    > changing a Wait instruction into Wait 0.1
    >
    > I also made the auto-translate menu button show the progress
    while working.
    > (i used the menu button as not sure of anywhere else convenient to
    > display the progress)
    >
    > Just to let you know Ben, auto-translate all with GTk3 just
    hangs till
    > completed.
    > (you may have a better fix)
    >
    > Respects
    > BruceS

    Which translation engine do you use when doing automatic translation?

-- Benoît Minisini.

Google . i tried some of the others but they either did not work (probably not installed) or seemed slower.

Respects
BruceS