Re: auto-translate seemed to hang on GTK3

Le 16/09/2024 à 15:26, Bruce Steers a écrit :
I just made this commit...
https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/commit/65adbf99f1dbc4b5d355dfb55e20ef671adfb80f <https://gitlab.com/bsteers4/gambas/-/commit/65adbf99f1dbc4b5d355dfb55e20ef671adfb80f>

I found when using GTK3 when you translated all items nothing happens until it is completed.

With QT5 the list is updated after each translation so you can see progress (and that it hasn't just crashed)

In that commit the change that fixed GTK3 not updating anything was changing a Wait instruction into Wait 0.1

I also made the auto-translate menu button show the progress while working.
(i used the menu button as not sure of anywhere else convenient to display the progress)

Just to let you know Ben, auto-translate all with GTk3 just hangs till completed.
(you may have a better fix)

Respects
BruceS

Which translation engine do you use when doing automatic translation?

--
Benoît Minisini.