Re: Fwd: auto-translate seemed to hang on GTK3

On Thu, 19 Sept 2024 at 07:47, BB <adamnt42@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You guys are aware of these 4 buttons aren't you?
>
> I found them pretty handy when geting to the end of translating a big
> project.
>
> Also have you noticed the little "Show" dropdown at the top right. It lets
> you focus on a single class to translate.

Aah ,cheers Mr B, no, i was not aware of those little un-labled nuggets
lurking in the corner.
They do perform the task in amongst the chaos but I still think my idea is
better. much neater/nicer,

I hit "hide filled" and the list refreshes to a list of only unfilled items,
Then I can select the other languages when 'hide filled' is selected I
instantly see if there are any unfilled strings or the list is blank.
Seems much easier than selecting the language, then hitting the "Next"
button multiple times to see needles in haystacks.

Respects
BruceS