Re: USE Command only for Gambas Scripting?

On Wed, 4 Sept 2024 at 15:10, Claus Dietrich <claus.dietrich@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Am 04.09.24 um 14:56 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
>
> Yes.
>
> `Use "gb.poppler"` at the top of your class is equivalent to have
> `Component.Load("gb.poppler")` in the class static initializer.
>
> In other words, it loads the 'gb.poppler' component the first time your
> class is used.
>
> Note that in the development version, you can now check a component so
> that it is not loaded at program startup, but you can use its classes
> without having to declare them with the 'Class' keyword.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thanks! Could someone be so kind and correct the Wiki. I have no access.
>
> I propose to delete "Only for Gambas Scripting with gbs3."
>
> The rest seems to be OK.
>
> Best Regards
>
> Claus

I changed the info message to this....

This keyword *was* initially used only for Gambas Scripting with gbs3 but
can now also be used in a normal project like Component.Load() to load
components.

Respects
BruceS