Re: USE Command only for Gambas Scripting?

Am 04.09.24 um 14:56 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
Yes.

`Use "gb.poppler"` at the top of your class is equivalent to have `Component.Load("gb.poppler")` in the class static initializer.

In other words, it loads the 'gb.poppler' component the first time your class is used.

Note that in the development version, you can now check a component so that it is not loaded at program startup, but you can use its classes without having to declare them with the 'Class' keyword.

Regards,

Thanks! Could someone be so kind and correct the Wiki. I have no access.

I propose to delete "Only for Gambas Scripting with gbs3."

The rest seems to be OK.

Best Regards

Claus