Re: Problem "Stable" is not stable

> I didn't mean "back then new bugs" but new bugs.

No, they actually were new bugs until I reported them and they got fixed.
Just look how many times I reported a bug using GambasTester.
Ideally unit tests would test all possible features with all possible ways
and thus it would catch all possible bugs in future. Understand now?
The tests are just not very easy to write. You need to think about how to
potentially break things.

> I write a test for every new bug I find which can be tested:
>

> https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/blob/master/app/src/gambas3-selftest/.src/Tests/OldBugs.test

These catch only recurring bugs or exposing the need for update. I have
done that also.

Jussi