Re: Problem "Stable" is not stable

> Sure. This is your selftest and a couple of others:
>
> https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/blob/master/test-fast
> https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/tree/master/app/src/gambas3-selftest

Yes, I'm aware of the unit test I wrote. However, it does not test GUI and
I'm not sure if any of the unit tests are routinely used..? Maybe it is.

But new bugs are not covered by gambas3-selftests and a lot of them
> happen in the graphical environment (aka can only "be seen") which
> cannot be tested with unit tests.

This is not true. My unit test have catched many back then new bugs, but it
needs some work to be able to do so in future.
Also unit test for GUI requires that the result is checked by human or very
smart program... perhaps some AI.

Jussi